Why Choose Schlesinger for Your Online Qualitative Needs?
Benefits of Using Online Qualitative Methods
Web-Enabled IDIs & Focus Groups
Combine all the convenience of an online method with the reassurance gained from experiencing the visual and audio signals of a participant as they interact with the group. Webcam and streaming technology provides a truly qualitative environment, even in the most remote regions of the world, when travel is not an option. Your dedicated Civicom technician will be well-trained and experienced. Features include:
Our technology partner for the best in web-enabled focus groups and IDIs.
Civicom Marketing Research Services is a global innovator in marketing research solutions and provides specialist platforms for our comprehensive range of online qualitative methods and specializes in facilitating web-enabled focus groups and IDIs. Technical know-how, people know-how and creative thinking are their key fundamentals. Together, we set the standard in client-centric online qualitative solutions to enable the highest-quality conversations and engagement.
More Online Qualitative Solutions
Chat Room Focus Groups
Gain a fast top-level reaction to concepts and media from geographically dispersed respondents. Respondent anonymity elicits direct, honest feedback helping you to quickly get to the heart of any issue. Book, recruit and run your groups in a matter of days. Perfect in a time crunch, online groups let you respond quickly to your clients needs. During the sessions, Respondents can also be divided into breakout groups for more intimate discussions and then brought back to the larger forum generating more insight in less time.
Bulletin Board Focus Groups
Bulletin Board focus groups are highly involved discussions that unfold over extended time frames. Participants share their thoughts with great clarity and depth in bulletin boards, offering an unexpected level of understanding. They log in at their convenience resulting in more time spent on the research and rich insights that go deeper than the average focus group.
Mobile qualitative research allows moderators, observers and participants to engage in research from tablets or smartphones.
- Mobile applications fully integrate into the online platform to maintain the same tracking, reporting and analysis tools available for bulletin board research and online communities.
- Take research into the field to gain immediate responses that eliminate the need for participant recall.
- Replicate ethnographic research with participants anywhere, anytime, allowing for text, photo and/or video questions and responses.
- Match the look and feel of your marketing materials with branded interfaces.
Innovative technology for ethnographic-style research
- Ideal for multi-methodology studies including, IHUTs, shop-alongs and in-person research.
- Video diaries elicit direct and honest feedback without any influencer effect
- Video diaries can capture opinions and experiences anywhere, anytime
- Mobile devices recording capabilities allow for on-the-go participation
- Video report deliverable provides the voice and face of the consumer with clips easily dropped into client presentations
- Searchable video with video-synched transcripts
- Easy to combine with other qualitative methodologies
You can be sure your team is extremely knowledgeable, well trained and focused on your success. Your dedicated project manager will partner with you for proactive project advice, support and monitoring during your entire study and push the boundaries of our capabilities to deliver the results you need.
The answer to your question may not always be close to home. At Schlesinger Global, we provide global reach and diversity for your online qualitative recruitment and project management through our proprietary companies in Europe and through our vast network of strategic partners to allow for better insights worldwide. Civicom solutions are available for use in almost every country and language and our services include local interpreter/translator or moderator services, as required.
Are you a researcher, ready to learn more about our online qualitative solutions?
Contact in the USA
Jason Horine, VP Online Solutions
+1 (913) 403-9300
Contact in the UK
Nina von Mouillard, Director, Client Solutions
+44 207 487 9189
Contact in France
Melanie Felix, Manager
+ 33 (0) 1 70 64 83 56