Schlesinger Group COVID-19 Update
27 of our 28 facility markets in the US and Europe are now open. We are successfully conducting Responsible In-Person Research. The Schlesinger COVID-19 Taskforce monitors in-person research outcomes to ensure we continue to conduct in-person research responsibly and effectively.
Risk-Free In-Person Studies
Researchers are planning and conducting in-person research. We have developed a Risk-Free Solution (valid until August 31, 2020) to support you:
- If you book facility rooms now and have to cancel, we will waive the standard room cancellation fees.
- When providing you with a quote to execute an in-person project, we will safeguard the project by including a quote to execute the project online. We will have recruited respondents who are willing and able to participate in-person or online. If we are unable to execute the work in-person due to safety or other concerns, the work can proceed online so you can meet your research objectives.
- And, even if we need to postpone or cancel the online version of the project, we will waive those fees, provided recruitment has not started.
- If you are unable or prefer not to travel to our facilities to view your study, we can book FocusVision streaming on your behalf at a special Schlesinger Group flat rate of $750 per day. This generous discount on FocusVision’s standard rate is valid with Schlesinger facility hire up to August 31st.
- If your multi-market research is impacted by changing travel restrictions, subject to availability, you are welcome to stay on and work from our facility, as we switch your study to an online solution.
- If you require local moderators, we can support this.
- Our teams will continue to work with you to help overcome project challenges. Together, we will find a solution.
Facility Opening Status
27 of our 28 facility markets are open
ATLANTA | BALTIMORE | BOSTON | CHARLOTTE | CHICAGO | COLUMBUS | DALLAS | HOUSTON | KANSAS CITY | LOS ANGELES
MIAMI | MINNEAPOLIS | NASHVILLE | NEW JERSEY | ORLANDO | PHILADELPHIA | PHOENIX | SAN FRANCISCO | ST. LOUIS
BARCELONA | MADRID | PARIS | BERLIN | HAMBURG | FRANKFURT | MUNICH
(We will announce an opening date for New York City soon and will consider custom requests from August 1)
Updated Precautions for In-Person Studies
Download our latest statement on our preparedness for in-person studies, including how we are managing in-person respondent screening and have elevated facility standards for the protection of staff and visitors.
Important Travel Restrictions
As travel restrictions are gradually lifting across the globe, US states and countries have adopted local protocols and guidelines. Please allow for any restrictions or changes that may be applicable to your study planning.
We have found Delta Airlines to be an excellent resource for current information regarding security protocols, restrictions, and conditions across the US and internationally.
If any changes occur that impact your project, our team is on hand to work with you to overcome restrictions through solutions such as remote moderation, research streaming, local moderators sourcing, online qual platforms, and online research labs.
Ordered for In-Person Research
Electrostatic Sanitizing Sprayers
Disinfectant Wipe Packs
We are Here to Help
Whether you need in-person or online research, we are here to help in the planning and execution of your important studies.
Please contact your Account Manager or Info@SchlesingerGroup.com.