We have expanded our senior leadership and made a series of C-suite promotions to support recent growth and our integrated service objectives.
Steve Schlesinger, CEO, said, “We believe in investing in talent across our core solutions and corporate services, and I have immense trust in this remarkable team to unlock further value for our clients and drive success. The new structure completes a highly focused team to drive functional strategy, operational excellence, and seamless client solutions.”
- Matt Campion has been promoted as Chief Revenue Officer. He will be instrumental in scaling the growth of the company’s services in new and existing global markets, and ensuring our solutions advance with the needs and preferences of an increasingly broad client base.
- Jaime Klein has been promoted as Chief Talent & Integration Officer overseeing the company’s talent acquisition and development, and the effective integration, organization, and collaboration of new teams for a high-performance workforce.
- Andrew Fine joined the company earlier this year as Chief Financial Officer. In addition to leading global finance and accounting, he advises on the company’s commercial and operating strategy, bringing a strong analytical perspective.
- Isaac Rogers has been appointed Chief Innovation Officer. Isaac is the most recent addition to the leadership group, following the acquisition of 20|20 Research. He oversees 20|20 Research’s suite of high-performing online qualitative tools and product innovations.
- Aditya Raj, Ted Pulsifer, and Dipak Singh joined the leadership team following Schlesinger’s acquisition of Market Cube. Aditya has been appointed EVP, Global Quantitative Solutions, Ted has been appointed EVP, Enterprise Solutions, and Dipak as EVP, Product Technology. They collaborate to leverage Market Cube’s vast global panels, data science, and automation technology to deliver the Group’s online survey solutions faster, with more agility, and scale.