HEATHER ASHLEY-COLLINS, PRC
VP, Clinical Research
Heather Ashley-Collins is Vice President, Clinical Research for Schlesinger Group. In her role, Heather is dedicated to helping clients answer their critical business questions by comprehensively managing all their research needs. She joined the Schlesinger family in 2019 when Baltimore Research was formally acquired, although her partnership with the organization goes back more than a decade. Heather is an exceptional problem-solver who, in a high-performance culture, fosters innovative and skillful solutions to ensure clients can meet their research goals and objectives on time, to spec and within budget. She approaches business from a sense of partnership and is deeply committed to fostering longstanding relationships with clients.
Heather spent 16 years growing Baltimore Research, serving in a variety of roles. Most recently, she was Director of Operations where she oversaw account management, recruitment, project management, and HR. She also was a key member of the executive leadership team responsible for strategic planning, business development, and marketing.
Heather is passionate about the industry. She is Vice President of Intellus Worldwide and co-chairs the award-winning and published Health Literacy Initiative. She has also been an active volunteer for the Insights Association. She has deep experience in pharmaceutical research and was a 2016 recipient of the PMRG Circle of Excellence Award.
Heather has her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland in Public Relations and Applied Communication in Organizational Settings. Heather enjoys spending her time off with her two daughters, two dogs, and leading her Girl Scout troop on adventures.
- Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy Health Literacy Article
- Quirks: Low Health Literacy and its Impact on Marketing Research
- Intellus Worldwide, Vice President & Executive Committee, 2019-Present
- Intellus Worldwide, Board of Directors, 2018-Present
- Intellus Worldwide, Health Literacy Initiative, 2015-Present
Awards & Recognition
- Health Literacy Award for Research (2018), Institute of Healthcare Advancement
- Health Literacy Award for Research (2020), Institute of Healthcare Advancement
- Circle of Excellence Award, PMRG