Product Showcase by Prysm
The Wall as a Tool for Qualitative Engagement
A dynamic multi-window interactive wall for both free-form or structured display of variety of study stimuli. Clients behind the mirror enjoy full view of the respondents’ interaction with the stimulus on The Wall.
- Generate engagement both sides of the mirror
- Introduce complex stimuli
- Invite groups of up to 6 to work simultaneously at the wall
- Data visualization during session and in reporting
- Participants mark up their responses
- Evaluate concepts more effectively
- Gain deeper insights
- Enhance your story telling
- Achieve faster reporting and insight
- Focus groups, triads and IDIs for high impact interactive tool
- Single-solution platform for any content as stimulus
- Stimulus comparison tool on a panoramic canvas
- Studies requiring respondent collaboration
- Qualitative studies where high engagement is a challenge or critical
- Advisory boards
- Interactive VDIs (video depth-interviews)
The Wall as a Synthesis Tool For Clients
You have collected great data. Now what? Leverage a central repository of information and a collaborative work space from which insights can be actioned.
- Easily access local and cloud data is with fast show/hide/compare features
- Manipulate and project data
- Create high-impact visualization
- Provide an immersive experience and optimum ergonomic viewing and interaction
- Inspire dynamic collaboration and brainstorming environment to take idea generation and decision making to a whole new level
- Share, annotate and edit information and directly on the platform
- Gain management buy-in
- Facilitate multi-site meetings
- Big data evaluation
- Brainstorming and group exercises
- Strategic meetings
- Research results reviews
- Design reviews
- Story boarding
- Product and project planning
- Product demos
- Real-time business or data management
- Multi-site meetings
Where Can I Book The Wall?
Great time at The Wall! Eight respondents went up all at once to the touch screen, aiming to rearrange photos into a chosen order. All of them stayed engaged, debating their priorities, reaching over one another to slide the cards this way and that. We never could have held their attention, and kept their conversation flowing if we’d had to use a cork board with push pins!
— Sylvia Aruffo, PhD., CEO, Communication Science, Inc.
What a great experience The Wall turned out to be for me and for our client… We certainly achieved our objective of obtaining physician’s emotional insights about various brands within a class. In my opinion, the primary reasons that our focus groups using The Wall went so well include the fact that our expectations were clearly set. Schlesinger had a fantastic dialog with us prior to the project and throughout, and was so in tune with what was going on during the groups that they anticipated my needs before I expressed them.
— Laura Quinn, President, PJ Quinn